**Transportation to and from games will not be provided this year**
- Track & Field- April 20- May 21st (23 days) Meets Wednesdays- 4 meets
- Track and field forms and payments will be accepted starting on 4.5.21
How to register for winter/spring 2021 athletics at HPS:
- If you have already participated in Cross-country this academic year, all that is needed is a current physical and the fee for the sport.
- If you have not yet participated in a sport, please fill out the TSD Middle School athletics packet - https://www.thompsonschools.org/cms/lib/CO01900772/Centricity/Domain/46/SportsParticipationPacket_MS.pdf
- There will be an additional COVID waiver for athletes to sign this year - attached below
- Submit a physical - physicals are good for 365 days
- Pay fees $50 per sport. Family max of $125.
- Pay using cash - a receipt will be generated
- Pay using check - please put your athlete’s name and sport in the memo section
- Pay by credit card at Revtrak - https://thompson.revtrak.net/ please attach a copy of the receipt with the forms or submit electronically to Nancy Payton at email@example.com
- Fees can be waived for those who qualify. See Coach B for more information.
- Athletes will not be allowed to participate until all paperwork and payments have been turned in and processed.
- Turn all paperwork in to Nancy Payton at the front office.
The TSD athletics COVID waiver form (attached below) must be completed in full, signed and dated before a student will be allowed to participate in athletics.